Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's a Boy

LINCOLN MARSHALL
8 lbs 6 oz 20 1/2 inches.
Blogger puts the pictures in random order, takes too much time to fix. These are pictures of Lincoln's Birth and my baby shower was given about a month before his birth.
I was in early labor for 3 weeks and rather miserable. On the 12th I had a doctors appt and we scheduled an induction date for a week later. Around 6:30 PM I was starting to feel like it would be soon, I called Jason at work and asked him not to work to late. About 10 long minutes later I called him again and asked him to come home immediately to take me in labor was coming hard and fast. We made it to the hospital around 7:15 PM Lincoln was born at 9:09 pm. This was the shortest and fastest delivery of all 4 of my kids. But I was also recovered almost immediately after he was born.




























































































































1 comments:

Carly Peters said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute! You are a busy woman, I will be praying the Lord gives you some extra energy. God Bless You!!!