Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kids

I had a great Mother's Day. We started out by the kids letting us sleep in until 9. Hannah woke up around 7:45 but played in her room until almost 9:00. Evan is sick and has been running a fever so he woke up at 5:50, I gave him Tylenol and he wanted to lay on the couch and watch TV but was glad to let me go back to bed. Caden woke up around 8:45 and played in his crib until 9:00 when Hannah went in to wake him up. I guess she got bored. Jason and the younger 2 kids and I went to church, Evan stayed home with my sister who is also sick. Then after church we went and got Panera and brought it home to eat. Ed & Arielle came over to have lunch with us. Evan was feeling better this evening so we went to the park to feed the ducks. Jason has done all the dishes, made the dinner, cleaned up the kids and played Scrabble with me.























































0 comments: