Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Monster Boy

He was so easy just 18 months ago
Starting to cause trouble
Don't let the dumbfounded look fool you


Caden is showing signs of hitting the terrible twos already! He is climibing on everything and into everything. The other night Hannah left the bathroom door open and Caden went and climbed into the bathtub, the tub was just wet enough that he soaked his jammies. Then he has been biting Hannah & Evan and throwing tantrums. I am not sure what I was thinking with only 14 months between Hannah & Caden!!

1 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Ok, I am on a roll with the comments. NOT looking forward to the terrible twos. Alexis was the worst, I can only imagine what it will be like with Aiden. And you are right, they know how to give that look of innocence that only those near and dear to their hearts can interpret. Love the hair in the first pic. :) Aiden threw his first mini tantrum the other night and he is only 9 months old. Yikes, I am in trouble!!