Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Lock up your shorts....

The other morning I got Hannah dressed in warm clothes and like every other day if she gets into the boys room she changes. It has been in the 30's when we wake up and immediately she runs for the shorts drawer (I keep shorts to put under hear dresses) and she takes her socks off as soon as I put them on. I think I found a trick today though, putting a sweatshirt on over her feet jammies and she can't take the off yet...

This is how she started the morning out
After we dropped the kids off at school

Final outfit of the morning




1 comments:

Joy Howse said...

Too cute. Here and my Alexis would get along great. She comes up with some of the most interesting outfit combinations when left to decide for herself. Shorts in Dec? Why not? Love it.