Monday, December 29, 2008

Cookie Decorating

Last week we had some friends over to decorate cookies. It was pretty crazy with a 12, 9,8,3 year old AND 5 2 year olds and 1 one year old. I thought there were less cookies in a pack and ended up with 60 cookies, the kids only deocrated one each so that left ALOT of left over cookies. There goes my extra baggage added at Christmas! The sprinkles were a big hit, I think more ended up on the plates than did the cookies but the kids loved it.








yummy pink frosting on the hand
































1 comments:

Joy Howse said...

That looks like it was lots of fun. I thought I was crazy for decorating with 6 kiddos - 9, 4,4,3,2, and 10 month old. Still fun times even though I did go gray in the process. Something they will remember for a long time to come.