Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Never Alone

Evan has been writing songs of all the songs he has written we consider this one to be his hit

I'm Never Alone
By Evan Dodd
Verse 1: When I'm walking down my street I feel lonely but I just remember that I am not alone, Jesus thank you for being in my heart. I know you are with me
Chorus: Jesus Thank you O Lord, Jesus is in my heart, yeah My only Lord.
Verse 2: When I get home and I'm doing stuff, I call my friends and ask them if they want to come over, they say sorry. Then I start to get homesick but then I remember I'm never alone.
Chorus: Jesus Thank you O Lord, Jesus is in my heart, yeah My only Lord.
Verse 3: Come join me in this song, come join me in this song, come help me get more Chrisitans in this world, for I am never alone, yeah.

2 comments:

Carly Peters said...

I would buy his CD. That is so sweet he loves God so much. What a good boy!!! Tell him I'm singing with him.

kreese said...

that is pretty much one of the sweetest songs I have ever heard...it made me smile to read it! tell evan he has a career ahead of him!