Thursday, August 14, 2008


God has really been dealing with me lately that I don't read my Bible enough and that if I did it would be easier to be content with where I am at and to deal with minor things that come up. It seems when the big things come up I am right there in the middle of His word daily and praying out to Him sometimes hourly. So why not when I am going about every day things. I get lazy that is why.
It will help me to be a better, wife, mother and teacher to my children. We will be starting to homeschool in the next few weeks and if I don't spend more time with my Saviour in prayer and in His word how am I going to be able to make it through when the stressful times come. Plus, Caden will be having his second surgery in a few weeks. I am going to start today in his Word every day, I do seem to have countless hours to waste on the computer, have time to talk on the phone, watch tv and the list can go on and on. I would rather make Him the priority in my life again than to wait until something comes up and not be strong!

0 comments: