Friday, July 25, 2008

Colorado Rain



When we were in Colorado it would start out a bright sunny day and by afternoon the Clouds would be dark and there would be thunder, lightening and a few times pour down rain. I took this video from my phone (that is not static you hear it is the rain). The kids, my mom, my sister in law and I all went out to eat our last Friday evening in town and just as we pulled into the parking lot the rain came and poured and poured. I drove up to the door, they didn't have an awning so I unloaded the kids and my mom took them all inside. Then I drove over parked the car and ran into the restaurant. I was soaked, we sat immediately down at a table and I looked outside it was sunny and the rain had stopped! This picture was taken the same night as the video was done.

0 comments: